The most important part in analog playback is the cartridge.
Our step-up transformer that makes analog playback fun as bring out the full capacity of the cartridge
- Large-capacity transformer using Finemet as core material has magnetic distortion close 0. Therefore,it reproduces without distortion from low frequency to high frequency. (10 times more capacity than permalloy on amorphous.)
- By increasing the wire diameter of the winding and reducing the DC resistance to 0.5Ω,resolution is increased and delicate reproduction is possible.
- The coils are separately immersed in insulating oil on the left and right sides and sealed in a 4-layer shield case.
Furthermore, by applying a double magnetic shield,measures against resonance and electromagnetic waves can be taken.This greatly improves separation and S/N.
This greatly improves separation and S/N.
- A ground terminal is provided on each of the input and output to make it easier to use.
In addition,an earth floating switch can be provided to confirm the difference in sound due to noise suppression.
- The above features realize low loss,high efficiency and high power. With low distortion,phase characteristics and wide range characteristics,you can get delicate and powerful sound. The vocal,piano,and string sounds become more moist and softer,especially when the mid and low range sound is thicker. Even when playing a large orchestra,the sound is powerful and easy to hear without turbidity.
|Boost ratio||GTS-LT1a : 25dB ratio fixed|
GTS-LT2 : Switchable ratio 24dB / 30dB with Switch)
|Input inpedance||1Ω～6Ω（Recommended Input inpedance)|
|Other||Finemet adopted (for low magnetostriction)|
|Weight||GTS-LT1a : 8.2kg|
GTS-LT2 : 8.5kg
|Exterior||GTS-LT1a : 1.6mm thick steel plate with blue hammer|
GTS-LT2 : 1.6mm thick steel plate with black hammer
(There is no packaging box)